Not your Average Breakfast Bowl and Frittata Fun quickly do it
Not your Average Breakfast Bowl
Not your Average Breakfast Bowl: The recipe is very tasty. quickly cooked the recipe. The recipe is a healthful and man energy. You step by step follows and quickly do it. You can search for google and share this post-facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram.
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ avocado
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- ½ Lemon or lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Depending on the type of quinoa you purchase, you want to cook the quinoa according to the specific package. While your quinoa is cooking, prepare your eggs and skillet for cooking.
2. Heat skillet on medium heat. Place tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet. Crack two whole eggs and two egg whites into a pan to cook. Cover the eggs and cook on medium for 5 minutes. Gently sprinkle with salt and pepper. This should be to taste but remember to go easy on the salt.
3. Once the quinoa is finished. Remove from heat.
4. Layer a bowl with about a cup of the cooked quinoa and top with eggs, salmon and avocado.
5. Squeeze lemon over salmon if desired.
6. Enjoy and serve with fresh fruit! –
Nutritional Ingredients: 500 Calories 37 grams of protein
- 2 small red potatoes
- ½ small onion
- 4 whole eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 handfuls fresh spinach
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 4 ounces chopped turkey bacon (You may substitute for Canadian bacon)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Spicy mustard
- 6 cups of romaine lettuce
- Chop onion to fine squares set aside
- Peel and slice red potatoes set aside
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium skillet on medium heat, heat oil in a medium nonstick ovenproof skillet.
- First, add chopped onions and sliced potatoes to pan. Cook for 13 minutes.
- While the onions and potatoes are cooking, stir/whisk eggs with salt, pepper, spinach, and turkey bacon.
- Once your onions and potatoes are ready, add the egg mixture to the skillet and stir. Make sure to spread out to potatoes and onions in the pan.
- Cook for 12 minutes or until the eggs are completely set.
- In a separate bowl, mix vinegar, mustard a dash of oil, and salt and pepper. Whisk all ingredients together and gently add chopped lettuce. Coat the lettuce with the mixture.
- Once the frittata is finished, serve the lettuce mixture with the frittata and enjoy it! –
Nutritional Facts: Serving size 1 slice 20 grams of protein 195 calories
Read More: Salt Lake City (Utah) is a beautiful city and place