Strawberry Chocolate Ice Cream very tasty quickly do it
Strawberry Chocolate Ice Cream
Strawberry Chocolate Ice Cream: It’s very tasty food and you quickly cooked do it. Its cooking is very easy. You follow all steps and ready your recipe. You can search for google and share this post-Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 large egg yolks,
- 3 Cups fat-free milk
- 1 14-ounce can nonfat condensed milk
- 1 vanilla bean or vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup cocoa nibs
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water. Pour water and milk into a saucepan.
- Pour milk into a saucepan and add vanilla bean scraping. If you don’t have a vanilla bean, you can add extract instead.
- Once the milk and vanilla bean scrapings or extract are in the saucepan, turn on medium heat and heat until the combination starts steaming.
- Next, in a medium bowl, mix together egg yolks and condensed milk. Pour mixture into the saucepan with the milk and vanilla. Slowly whisk to blend all ingredients together. Gradually pour in the hot milk, whisking until blended. Cook and stir until the mixture becomes thick. Do not overcook as the milk will curdle and harden.
- Let the mixture cook for about 1 minute and then use mesh to drain the mixture.
- Finally, combine milk mixture and strawberries into a blender. Blend until creamy. Once your mixture is blended well, slowly stir in cocoa nibs.
- Place in a bowl and freeze.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, pour into a bowl and enjoy! –
- Serving Size 1 Cup
- 240 calories
- 10 grams of protein
Now that you’ve tried an ice cream recipe with a few steps, it’s ok if this seemed a bit complicated for you. If you’re looking for something with fewer steps and that’s a bit easier, look no further! Check out the recipes below for quick and easy ice cream with only a few ingredients and only a handful of ingredients, if that!
READ MORE: Salt Lake City (Utah) is a beautiful city and place